Sunday, October 31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

 This is the look you get when you jump out, growling like an ape, at your daughter with this on... 
Miss Pink wanted nothing to do with Mr. Blue while he was wearing his mask.  I don't blame her.

After Miss Pink recovered we did some trick-or-treating at Soda Row and ended at Black Diamond Gymnastics.  The kids had a blast.  Mr. Blue and I are thinking we'll skip this activity next year and save our energy for the neighborhood.

 We weren't ready to call it a night and headed to Nana and Papa's house.  We met up with some cousins and headed out to do some serious trick-or-treating.  We opened the door and off we went in TORRENTS of rain!  After about 5 houses, Mr. Orange said, "When are we going to be done? I want to get some hot chocolate!"  I made him go to three more houses so that we could get back to where we started from.  Have you ever heard of a kid beg his parents to stop trick-or-treating?  Neither have I.  We enjoyed the rest of the evening watching Halloween shows on TV and passing out (eating) my in-laws candy.
Sunday was filled with more partying.  This time at my parent's house.  Costumes are mandatory at anything Halloween related at Mom's.  She's nuts.  Yep, she's the one getting ready to pop my dad on the head.  We had jack-o-lantern pizzas, trick-or-treat fruit (or was is snickers) salad, who-cares-about-that green salad, and eyeballs for dessert.  We also played pin the hat on the witch.  Now, that may not sound very exciting to be playing pin the witch on the hat, but you have to realize that this witch poster has been around as long as I have.  I love pinning the hat on this witch.  It was a great night.  Now it's time for sugar overload.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I love the kid's costumes! And I love the new blog. You've inspired me to get back on the blog bandwagon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...