Sunday, May 15

oh what do you do?

Sunday.
It was a perfect day.
Mr. Blue made the kids breakfast.
I had a smoothie.
(Started Day 15 of the detox and a week of nothing but smoothies.)
Stake Conference was at 1, so we had a great morning.
This is how we spent most of it:
What would you do with all that extra time in the morning?
(No children were injured during this activity - or people behind the camera.  Mr. Blue might have had sore arms later.)

Stake Conference was AWESOME.
All of the Senior Primary children sang in a choir throughout the meeting.  It was very touching.
My favorite talk was given by the Stake Primary President who spoke about making time to read the scriptures each and every day.  If we will drink from them, we will not thirst.
I have had the opportunity to work with her this past year, and I can say that she is one of the most incredible women I have ever met.
The meeting was beautiful.
I felt my Savior's love.
We needed to get some wiggles out after church, so we went for a walk on one of our favorite paths.
Mr. Blue wasn't able to be home very much this past week, so it was nice to spend time together doing one of our favorite things.


I said, "Miss Pink, let me take your picture."
She immediately started to pose.
I like her.
:)
Mr. Orange spent about 5 minutes crouched down like this.
I would ask him what he was doing, and he would ignore me.
Finally, he pulled this out of the water.
Look closely.
Can you see it?
He found dinner for us!
Fresh a few days ago.
He decided we could have something else for dinner.
Mr. Orange DID NOT want me to take his picture.
Can you tell?
Because I think he looks like he is loving it.
Just sayin'.
I like him too.
:)

I love it when Sundays are wonderful.
I was spiritually uplifted.
Physically nourished.
Surrounded by my three favorite people of all time.
It doesn't get better than that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...