Saturday, May 14

orange berry smoothie

Detox Day 14.  I have been struggling this past week with my willpower and last night I lost.  I ate pizza.  I blame it partly on having gross smoothies for breakfast and lunch yesterday.  My breakfast smoothie turned to cement before I could drink and lunch just didn't taste right.  I was determined to have a good smoothie this morning.  I don't crave anything when I actually have a good smoothie and I am rarely hungry.

So here's what I came up with.

Orange Berry Smoothie
{printable recipe}

1 1/2 cups orange juice
3-4 cups spinach
3 strawberries
1 ripe banana
1 cup mixed berries

Blend and enjoy.

More Green Smoothie Goodness click HERE.

1 comment:

geri said...

delish! I am totally having this tomorrow morning!! (After the CAFE RIO I am having tonight!!!!!!!!!!) Yeah, I'm that excited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...