Thursday, May 17

Heebie Jeebies

We had this guy come to our Pack Meeting this week.
Since we only have about 5 Cub Scouts, the entire Primary came.
He started out with some pretty mild stuff...
small turtles, a large tortoise...
 Then he moved onto some lizards.
I was still doing okay.
 Then he pulled out a giant tarantula.
I'm not kidding, it must have been 7 feet across.
Okay, not really, but it didn't matter, I ran to the other side of the field.
And stayed there.
Until the spider, wait, they are not spiders.
They are arachnids.
Whatever, they have 8 legs, fur, and are the size of a chihuahua.
I wouldn't come back until he put it back in it's box.
(Insert major shivers here!)
My kids didn't like the tarantula much either, but the both liked the lizards and the snakes.
(Mr. Orange is trying to figure out how he is going to sneak this snake into our car, I can see it in his eyes...)

2 comments:

kellie said...

Oh come on! Where is the picture of the tarantula?! Don't you have a zoom lens?

mommaquincy said...

I can not touch snakes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...