Thursday, May 26

preschool program

 Today was Miss Pink's preschool program.
It was great.
I was so proud of her, she sang to all of the songs and I didn't even have to bribe her.  :)
(PS - The Cute Little Girl that I've talked about here and here is the one in the white sweater.  I will laugh if she really is my daughter-in-law one day!)
 I can't believe how much she has grown up this past year.
When she started preschool she was a few weeks shy of 3.
 Being the youngest didn't bother her one bit.
She made lots of friends and learned lots of fun things.
 She is a huge tease!
She started to tickle this boy halfway through a song and I think she may have accidentally kissed him too.
Miss Pink had a wonderful teacher.
We love Mrs. S!
(She taught Mr. Orange for two years as well.)
We are so sad that Mrs. S will not be teaching next year.

I couldn't decide what to do with Miss Pink regarding preschool.
With Mrs. S not teaching, I didn't really want to put her in a 3 year old class somewhere else.
(Mrs. S had all of the kids combined for the most part.)
So we're going to let the 3 year olds catch up to her this next year, and then the year after that she can go to preschool with the 4 year olds.
(Remind me why I had a baby in September?  She misses the school deadline by 13 days!)

Summer has officially begun.
Well, for Miss Pink at least.
Mr. Orange has two more weeks off track and then he's back on until the end of June!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Wow! She really has grown up this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...